Monday, March 11, 2013

Quick Coconut Dark Chocolate Banana Almond Butter Paleo Pancakes

Just a quick recipe. I owe you guys a few actually. But alas work has consumed me and blogging actually takes a lot of work! Sorry for those of you who are looking for some of my Facebook posted meals. I haven't forgotten but hope this will suffice for now :). I really enjoyed making and eating these!

Here it is quick and dirty as I post from my cell phone lol...

Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 8 eggs, 3 pieces of broken off dark chocolate squares, Cinnamon, about 1/2 cup ground unsweetened coconut, 4 tablespoons almond butter, coconut oil to cook them in.

I took the bananas and almond butter and microwaved for about a minute or two to make it softer and easy to mash. Mashed down and added cinnamon meanwhile i melted the dark chocolate in the microwave. Mixed in chocolate and coconut added egg and combined and beat together. Warm skillet with coconut oil. Use 1/4 measuring cup or a stirring spoon and spoon pancakes 3 at a time into pot. When bubble toss over and do other side. Just want a light browning

Strawberries( you can just top like that or mix with a little bit of raw honey. Like a light drizzle literally will make them juice. Shake together and top pancakes with.)

Scoop your favorite Greek yogurt on top or you can omit this.

Enjoy! And no pancake mix needed or flour or any of that stuff. Totally healthy and had the consistency of regular pancakes just from adding the coconut.



No comments:

Post a Comment