Monday, August 25, 2014

Don't call it a comeback!

Because it's not yet lol. Well I have been MIA as you can see. About to have my first baby and looking to start up blogging again and document my weight loss and gradual reintroduction of paleo lifestyle. It has been very hard to watch myself gain weight after getting down to 134 lbs and working so hard but hey I've done it before I can do it again. Went from doing crazy crossfit workouts and doing paleo strict to falling off little by little on my diet and getting pregnant and just really eating whatever the heck I craved for the last 9 months. So here I go this time you will see my journey and hoping to be more transparent. Gained about 40 lbs with this pregnancy and add to that the weight I gained prior to that from not being strict with my diet. However, I'm confident I can "SnapBack" to my old self and still be a great mommy and social worker all on one. I've started by freezer prepping some healthy meals for my postpartum plan... some paleo some just clean and healthy. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment