Thursday, January 31, 2013

30 DAYS COMPLETE: HOW DID EVERYONE DO?

Hey guys. I have been a little MIA as of the past couple weeks sorry but I have talked to some of you personally and some I haven't just wanted to get some feedback on how everyone that tried paleo for 30 days did. I know one of my good friends lost over 10 lbs and looking to continue the lifestyle. Did you enjoy the food? Any struggles? Find some creativity you didn't know you had? Well I'd like to hear about it. Post your comments below and maybe for those of you who haven't tried it yet you would like to start Feb 1 or for those that did you want to continue and maybe incorporate a cheat day or two. I myself have been hit with a challenge through my church over the past few weeks to fast from meat which has been quite a struggle let me tell you. Especially since I am so used to all that protein to help with the intense workouts I do sometimes. But hey every challenge has a purpose and a reward. I will have gone 21 days without eating meat and I feel pretty good about being able to do it. How long did you try paleo? I hope you at least tried it before telling yourself it wasn't for you :). More recipes and updates to come regularly once I finish up this fast this weekend. Hard to post and talk about my yummy meat dishes when I can't eat any of them haha. Well have a blessed day all and don't forget to tell me about your experiences. I REALLY do want to know. If you don't want to share it on here just send me a private message. Also feel free to leave me some feedback about this blog. My first time doing this im open to suggestions :). Happy healthy eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment